Legal information according to the new DSGVO.
1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
Responsible: José Lopez
JMC Software AG
Phone: 041 799 02 20
The company data protection officer of JMC Software AG can be reached through the above mentioned address, to the attention of the Department of Data Protection, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.jmc-software.ch, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected by us without your intervention and automatically deleted after 26 months:
- IP address of the requesting terminal
- date and time of access
- name and URL of the retrieved file
- website from which the access takes place (so-called referrer URL)
- device type and operating system of your device
- name of your access provider
- browser type and version used, and other information provided by the browser (such as geographical origin, language setting, add-ons used, screen resolution, etc.)
The above data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensure a smooth connection to the website
- ensure the best use of our website
- evaluation of system security and stability
- for further administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our entitled interest stems from the data collection purposes listed above. We do not use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions on any person in any case.
b) When registering for our newsletter
We will use your e-mail address to regularly send you desired newsletters or have them sent to you, if you have explicitly consented, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO. For the receipt of the newsletter the indication of an e-mail address is sufficient.
Cancellation is possible at any time, e.g. via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request to email@example.com via e-mail.
c) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address, first and last name, postal code and telephone number to let us know who the request came from and to be able to answer it. Further details (for example, uploading application documents) can be made voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion, no later than 3 months after the contact form was received.
d) Other purposes
We reserve the right to process your personal data for further purposes. However, we will inform you accordingly and, if necessary, seek your consent.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to enlist our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made so you do not have to re-enter them.
Insofar the aforementioned cookies are personal data, they are used on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our interest in the mentioned purposes, in particular in the optimization of our website, is considered as justified in the sense of the aforementioned specification.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser that no cookies are stored on your computer. Alternatively a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. The tracking measures used follow the goal of ensuring a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned specification.
a) Google Analytics
For the purpose of customizing and continually optimizing our pages, we use Google Analytics, which is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonym usage profiles are created and cookies (see under 3) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type / version,
- used operating system,
- referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing terminal (IP address) and
- time of server request
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of an order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). Google complies with the US-EU Privacy and US Privacy Shield Agreements and is registered with the US Department of Commerce's Privacy Shield Programs.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully used.
In addition, you may prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on.
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center.
b) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer, we also use Google conversion tracking. Google Adwords places a cookie on your device (see section 3) if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers are informed of the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
5. Your rights
You have the right to:
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO revoke your once granted consent against us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the right to complain, the source of your data if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making. This includes profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the details.
- promptly request the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored with us.
- require the deletion of your personal data held by us, except if required for the purposes of exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- require the limitation of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need this for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing.
- in accordance to Art. 20 DSGVO receive your personal data, which you have provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
6. Right of objection
Insofar your personal data based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this that are arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of objection, please send an e-mail to info(at)jmc-software.ch.
7. Data security
We use the widely used Transport Layer Security (TSL) technology on our website in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. Topicality and change of this data protection information
This data protection information is currently valid and has the status of May 2018.