JMC Software AG
In the following we would like to inform you about the processing of personal data carried out by JMC Software AG. Please read our data protection information carefully. If you have any questions or comments about this data protection information, you can address them at any time to our data protection officer at the email address given in section 1.
1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This privacy information applies to the processing of personal data by:
Person responsible: José Lopez
JMC Software AG
Telephone: 041 799 02 20
The company data protection officer of JMC Software AG can be reached at the above address, for the attention of the data protection department, or at info(at)jmc-software.ch.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.jmc-software.ch, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected by us without your intervention and automatically deleted after 26 months:
- IP address of the requesting end device,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the accessed file,
- website from which the access is made (so-called referrer URL),
- device type and operating system of your end device,
- name of your access provider
- browser type and version used, as well as other information transmitted by the browser (such as geographical origin, language setting, add-ons used, screen resolution, etc.).
The above data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
- ensuring the best possible use of our website,
- evaluating system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO). Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the data collected in this way for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you the requested newsletter on a regular basis or to have it sent to you. For the receipt of the newsletter, the specification of an e-mail address is sufficient.
You can unsubscribe at any time, e.g. via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request at any time to info(at)jmc-software.ch by e-mail.
c) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address, first and last name, postal code and telephone number so that we know who the inquiry is from and can answer it. Further information (for example, uploading application documents) can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion, at the latest 3 months after the request you have made.
d) Other purposes
We reserve the right to process your personal data for further purposes. However, we will inform you of this at the appropriate point and, if necessary, obtain your consent.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a certain time period. If you visit our site again to enlist our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made so you do not have to re-enter them.
Insofar the aforementioned cookies are personal data, they are used on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our interest in the mentioned purposes, in particular in the optimization of our website, is considered as justified in the sense of the aforementioned specification.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser that no cookies are stored on your computer. Alternatively, a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
4. Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. The tracking measures used follow the goal of ensuring a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned specification.
a) Google Analytics
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and ongoing optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies (see under section 3) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing end device (IP address),
- time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website and internet use for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these Internet pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). Google observes the data protection provisions of the US-EU and US-Swiss Privacy Shield agreements and are registered with the corresponding "Privacy Shield" programs of the US Department of Commerce.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on.
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center.
b) Google und Hotjar Conversion Tracking
In order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. In this process, Google Adwords sets a cookie (see section 3) on your terminal device if you have accessed our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked across Adwords customers' websites. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. The Adwords customers learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users.
5. Your rights
You have the right
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO revoke your once granted consent against us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the right to complain, the source of your data if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making. This includes profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the details.
- promptly request the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored with us.
- require the deletion of your personal data held by us, except if required for the purposes of exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- require the limitation of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need this for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing.
- in accordance to Art. 20 DSGVO receive your personal data, which you have provided to us in a structured, standard, and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
6. right of objection
Insofar your personal data based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this that are arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of objection, please send an e-mail to info(at)jmc-software.ch.
7. Data security
We use the widely used Transport Layer Security (TSL) technology on our website in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. Topicality and change of this data protection information
This data protection information is currently valid and has the status of May 2021.